In light of the recent situation regarding the Sars-Cov-2 virus, we want to reassure you that your health and well-being is our top priority. We are taking all the necessary measurements and we follow all the new safety protocols in order to welcome our guests in a safe environment.
For this reason we would like to inform you that we have updated some of our services and facility timetable.
1) A set breakfast will be served on the table by our staff in order to avoid overcrowding our indoor breakfast area. We will not serve breakfast with buffet. Guests are not allowed to enter the buffet area.
2) Our main Jacuzzi located in the main garden will remain empty and covered. Private Jacuzzis in suites will operate normally.
3) Our reception operating hours will be limited.
4) Check-in at 15:00, Check-out at 11:00.
5) It is strictly prohibited to allow anyone who is not staying at the hotel to enter in our suites.
6) Mini-bars will remain empty and will be filled only upon request.
7) Housekeeping services will be available upon request since the new protocols do not allow us to clean the suites daily.
8) All of our staff has been trained with online courses regarding how to follow and maintain the new health and safety protocols.
9) We encourage all of guests to wash their hands frequently, keep a distance of 1.5 meters from each other and use disposable masks when sustained close contact.
10) We keep a record with all of the contact details of all of our guests in order to keep in touch with any close contact of a confirmed virus case.
11) Contact information of the person responsible for the compliance of the health and safety protocols and for the action plan of a suspected case:
Name: Marios Martakis
Phone number: 0030-6946978146
Beginning July 1, 2020, the Greek government has determined how the country will welcome travellers, carry out the necessary diagnostic screening and keep everyone safe throughout the seas.
The Passenger Locator (PLF) is a key element in the planning. All travelers must complete their PLF until the day before entering the country, providing detailed information on their point of departure, the duration of previous stays in other countries, and the address of their stay while in Greece. In case of multiple stays, they are required to provide the address for the first 24 hours at least. One PLF should be submitted per family. If you travel without a PFL Greek government will fine you Euro 500,00.
For more information and updates please visit the following website: https://travel.gov.gr/#/
Our hotel is certified with the National “Health First” Certificate of Hotel and the Minister of Health and Tourism, which verifies that our Hotel follows all the health and safety protocols (protocols KYA Number 6632 (ΦΕΚ Β’ 1632/21.04.2021) against Sars-Cov-2 virus.